Tuesday 8 November 2011

Vintage

Hi! 
Wow. I am surprised that it is still around 10 degrees here! This time last year it was near zero and we had already witnessed some sleet. Not a sign of snow this fall (so far). I hope I haven't jinxed it. I am so thankful that my hands and ears haven't gone numb yet and that I can still walk around outside in a jacket with the zipper open. Won't be this way for much longer. Soon, the winter coat will have to come out of its hibernation.
I mixed up the textures on the top half of my outfit, incorporating thick knit with a sheer blouse. Again, I am wearing my boots. I can't get enough of them and they make your legs looks so much longer. 


Blouse - Primark
Knit Cardigan - River Island
Trousers - Topshop
Boots - Monki

I received some exciting news yesterday from my friend - MAROON 5 ARE COMING TO HELSINKI. Not only do I love their songs, but they are a bunch of good looking, nice guys :D I pray that I will have the money by the end of this week to pay for the tickets. It'll be two concerts in one month. Lifetime record since I've only been to one concert in my whole life. (2 years ago I went to go see Paramore). 


Jenny x.

No comments:

Post a Comment