Monday 7 November 2011

School

Coming back to school after any type of holiday is really hard. You're tired and bored and really not bothered to go back to school.
Monday's are a pian in the *** I start at 8 o'clock and finish school 17.45!!!!! Yes, you read it right...quarter to six. I have no breaks in between classes, just lessons lessons and more lessons -.-  PLUS I have a cold; I woke up in the middle of the night with a blocked nose. I went to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, and thankfully there was a little nasal spray left in the bottle (thank god) and after that I could breathe. pheww but now I feel really congested and my throat is throbbing :(
Here are some inspirational pictures for outfits that I liked (both from weheartit.com)


Olivia Palermo sporting a fur vest over a black blazer, skinny black jeans and colourful dolly shoes. It's a perfect fall-outfit

I love these pants! blue, high waisted pants, paired witha slouchy tank top and a red fur coat with snake skinned loafers! score

 I hope you guys feel better than me on this awful monday


PS this is a scheduled blog post


-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment