Monday 7 November 2011

Thomas Sabo

Some of you might know about the jewelry line Thomas Sabo - it's amazing and I fell in love with the whole collection when I first saw it a couple of years ago, after I received a bracelet from my mother's friend. I do have one baby pink bracelet, where you can attach 1-3 charms (which is featured in the last picture)



But I want to invest in a chain bracelet (the second picture) where you can attach multiple charms. I have about 4 charms already, but with the pink bracelet I own now, I can only attach a limited amount of charms; which makes me upset for I want to attach all of them at the same time, which I can only do with the chain bracelet.
Thomas Sabo offers a wide range of jewelry, form bracelets, earrings, necklaces and even watches. If you want to explore more about this line just simply go onto the website thomassabo.com
Keep in mind that this jewelry line is quite expensive. Nonetheless the jewelry is very beautiful and worth the money.
Perfect Christmas gift, birthday gift or graduation present
 - pretty please mommy - 

-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment