Monday 14 November 2011

Third time around

Third time around.
Right, so this morning I was going to post my outfit of the day, but something went wrong and I didn't have time to fix it so I tried fixing it on my lunch break in the school library but that was also unsuccesful. I got back from school and work quite late, and then I had o fix a couple of things, so that's why I'm posting this now...13 hours after I wanted to post it.
Here's the outfit of the day anyhow
Leather jacket - Jofama by Kenza
Sweater - H&M
Jeans -
Carlings
Shoes - Vagabond (not featured in the photos)







I also saw that Jenny posted earlier today, hurray! I hope she's here to stay, I feel a little lonely to be honest. What with her locking herself in her room day after day to study - hihi


I am sorry about the quality of the photos, but I was in a rush this morning and I really couldn't be bothered to take new photos when I got back from school.


-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment