Sunday 13 November 2011

Sunday

Well, one word to describe the movie would be: creepy. It wasn't the scariest movie I've seen, but it sure was creeeepy. Now, If you get easily frightened I would recommend you to not watch this movie. 
Even though I haven't seen the other movies, I understood what was going on - it wasn't that hard to follow since it was a prequel to the other movies.
Thankfully, the movie wasn't that long (only about an hour and a half) but I'm afraid that if it had been longer I wouldn't have been able to continue watching it; the creepiness got worse and worse throughout the whole movie, and the ending was the worst.
The guy sitting next to me in the cinema was really freaked out haha, it was quite funny.
Here's the trailer anyhow: Paranormal Activity 3


Since it's father's day today in Sweden, my family and I are going to celebrate it by eating scrumptious food and giving my dad a present.
Hope you have a relaxing Sunday! xx


-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment