Tuesday 15 November 2011

Blogger

First of all, I'd like to refer to a blog that I recently found. The girl who runs it contactd me here on Slinky Style, and said it would be great if I could check out her blog. I did, and I fell in love with one of her posts (Fashion Sketch) I kept reading and liked her blog even more. You should check her out at seekthesleek.blogspot.com
The outfit for today is casual - as usual, but I don't like dressing up for school; I don't really see the point in it. I'd rather dress up for a night out to make it more special.

Shirt - Zara Kids 6.90€
Jeans - Dr. Denim, Carlings 399 SEK


My mom helped me cut my hair yesterday - almost 6 cm! It really needed to be cut - it was so dry and worn out and the split ends were horrendous! It feels nice and fresh now :)


-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment