Wednesday 30 November 2011

Christmas Spirit!

Hey ya'll. 


My sister and I couldn't wait one day longer to put up the garland so we went ahead and hammered some nails into the door frame and put up the garland. I think it looks so beautiful especially with the added christmas effect of the lights and the heart-shaped reef. I then got out my santa hat, my winter knit cardigan and put on some choir music and I felt alive in the christmas cheer! Yes, I am still a kid at heart who gets excited at this time of year. I think I prefer it to my birthday..Anyway the rest of the decorations will go up early December, as in traditional. 
Please consider that I just threw a bunch of clothes on. As you can see, this is probably my worst post to date. Also,the photos are kind of fuzzy because they're taken without flash in darkness so i hope you have really good eyesight :)



Jenny x.

No comments:

Post a Comment