Friday 11 November 2011

Slouchy

Hi yall and hi my dear Sofia,
Sorry for my long absence, I was having minor crises. I didn't have the inspiration or the confidence to put any photos up of myself. I had/have loads of work to do and I also went babysitting the other evening. On top of all that, I haven't been feeling well. 
Today, has been quite a day. I woke up early to go to a boring and unproductive lesson, left school early because I felt bad and found out that Hot Chelle Rae had cancelled their show here! I then tweeted them asking them why and a few hours later they replied to me. Although it was disappointing that they couldn't make it, I was quite happy they answered me :) However, to bring down my "happy" state, I have a morning of school tomorrow. Don't ask why-it's complicated. Thankfully, the lessons are 40 minutes instead of 75 minutes and are usually fun lessons. 

Anyway here is my outfit from Wednesday. There was a slight chill that day, so I decided to wear a knit cardigan and a knit scarf to keep myself warm and cosy. 
Scarf - Zara
Cardigan - River Island
Trousers/pants - (borrowed from Helen) Topshop
Boots - Nilsson


Have a lovely weekend,
Jenny x.


P.s. Sofia, your blogpost was so sweet! Shame about the ugly photos of me :p ah well. 
Photos taken by my beautiful sister, Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment