Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tuesday's Oufit

Hello!
When I woke up this morning I hoped, for the first time in a long time, that it had snowed during the night. Sadly, it hadn't. I want it to snow so the Christmas spirit will be enhanced. Usually I don't particularly like the snow and the cold, but it's no Christmas without snow! 


Anyhow, here's the outfit of the day. I'm so thankful I can still wear Converse, and not freeze to death. However, I do wear thick socks just in case.

Cardigan - Peak Performance
Shirt - H&M (pyjama top)
Jeggings - Levi's
Red Converse - Chuck Taylor, Converse All Star
I'm liking Rihanna's new album more and more every time I listen to it. My favourite song at the moment is Where Have You Been


Hope you're having an awesome day so far! xx
PS. I'm very keen on restyling my room. I'm bored of how it looks the moment, and feel it needs a change.


-Sofia

2 comments:

  1. I don't really like that song all that much, I prefer You Da One!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've changed my mind now; my favourite right now is We All Want Love or Cockiness (love it) :D

    ReplyDelete