Friday 11 November 2011

Casual Friday

One word: TGIF! Thank God it's Friday.
'Twas a pretty chill day with only one lesson: Psychology - my favourite subject at the moment.
Here's my outfit of the day - CASUAL
Jeans - Gina Tricot 499 SEK
Grey sweater - Cubus 75 SEK (sale)
Don't mind the horrible mess in the background...


I'll be spending my weekend doing homework; Psychiatry, Philosophy and Swedish (yaaaay - not) and "celebrating" (Swedish) Father's day on Sunday.
On Saturday evening I'm going to the cinema with my friends Natalie and Juno (her blog: junosliv.blogg.se she writes in Swedish, but there is such a thing called Google Translate - so you should be able to figure out what she's writing about) we're going to watch Paranormal Activity 3. Now, I'm a little reluctant to going, firstly because I watched the trailer and it looks bloody freaking scary, and second I haven't seen the other movies, so I'm worried I won't understand what will be going on :/ However, apparently this movie is a prequel to the other movies, so I might, just might understand.


Other than that I hope you guys have an awesome weekend!
PS be sure to check back in on Saturday; I'll be posting an OOTN.


-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment