Monday 14 November 2011

Great Snakes!

Hi everyone!
I have decided (in spite of what it says in the 'about me' section) that I will post my outfits every once in a while. I thought I could balance work and blogging but turns out it is very difficult.
I spent Saturday morning at school and at the gym, the afternoon shopping with my family and the evening going to see Tintin with my friend's family. Such a great movie! I am not usually a fan of adventure (in movies!) but I had to go see Tintin because I used to read the comic books in French when I was young. The best line out of the whole movie was "Great Snakes!". That cracked me up. Out of all the words Tintin could have used to express his shock, he chose those..

Leave us comment of what you did this weekend. Or not. 
Jenny x. 




Follow me on twitter: @holajenny

No comments:

Post a Comment