Sunday 13 November 2011

Spur of the moment

Forgive me Father for I have sinned - yet again. But I never intended on buying these things on a Sunday. Anyway, I bought these things in town on my way to Juno's house to get my bike; I left it there yesterday after the cinema because it was a little too cold to bike back home in the middle of the night.
Blouse - Bik Bok 99 SEK (sale) original price: 299 SEK
This really is an awfully bad shot - I apologize

Details

Sweater - H&M 249 SEK

The carpet is dark blue and the sweater is either a very dark blue or a black, I'm not quite sure yet.
I first saw this sweater when I was in Helsinki and I immediately fell for it, but I convinced myself it wasn't something I needed, but it turned out that this sweater was exactly what I was missing in my sweater collection, so I bought it! It was a spur of the moment thing - I wasn't planning on buying it, but I happened to go into H&M today and I saw it hanging there and I just knew I had to get it.
Yes, I admit, I've fallen in love with a sweater.


-Sofia

1 comment: