Tuesday 1 November 2011

Teal Sky

Hi, 
Sofia is arriving today. Very excited. We have a nice week ahead of us with a Zumba session and a dinner party tomorrow, a trip to the zoo and a "disco" (:P) on Friday and of course we will have to fit in a shopping trip some time as well. As we will be attending a dinner party tomorrow evening and a "disco" on Friday, we will both post our outfits for each event. Be sure to come back and see those. 
Hope you're not having such a freezing day as it is here.
Jenny x.




You'll probably see me wear these boots A LOT because they are so versatile! Contrary to what you might think by looking at them, they are actually super comfortable! Because they have a thick heel, I am very stable in them and because it has a platform, I am not subjected to feel like I am on my tippy-toes all day. These shoes are perfect if you want a statement piece. 


Blouse - Primark 10£ (BARGAIN)
High-waisted black denim jeans - TopShop (borrowed from my dear sister) 40£
Shoes - Monki 60€

No comments:

Post a Comment