Monday 28 November 2011

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

Hello,
I look strangely lonely in this photo. Perhaps one with nature as I gaze into the garden! I had my biology exam today- I think it went alright. I have maths tomorrow. My worst nightmare. I seem to get on well with every single other subject (psychology, english, french, biology and history) but for as long as I can remember, I have always been awful at maths. It's like we have some turbulent relationship, it has caused me grief and anger over the last 10 years! I am currently looking for math tutors.  
Jenny x.
Boots - Monki
Pants - Zara
Bag - H&M
Sweater - H&M
Blouse - Forever 21
Cross ring - Topshop

3 comments:

  1. check your email fats, it's about the trip! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i walked lonely or i wandered lonely? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha caught by none other than Roos, who LOVES the poem! :P

    ReplyDelete