Saturday 5 November 2011

Dinner

It always feels great to be back after any type of holiday, long or short, but it also feels a little empty and quiet without Jenny and Helen. Nonetheless, we had an amazing time! love youuu
However, when I got back I was suuuper tired, I could hardly keep my eyes open. So after lunch I went straight to bed and slept for an hour and a half - which felt really good!
Tonight I'm going to dinner with my parents at a restaurant here in Stockholm, so I thought I'd show you my outfit for the night. It's very casual for a dinner, but I didn't bring anything other than casual clothes with me from home, but I'll survive.

Top - Zara Kids 6


Jeans - Carings 399 SEK

Nailpolish - Kiko
I have to admit that it did feel quite weird to buy something in the children's section in a store again, but I fell in love with this top. The colour, the cut and the details - LOVE

-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment