Saturday 19 November 2011

Finally the Weekend

Well well well, hello there. Or maybe I should say good morning.
Hope you had a little less stressful week than I did. Sheesh, going to school all day from the early ours of the day, to working late is exhausting. Thursday evening I could hardly keep my eyes open; I'd been in school since eight in the morning then I worked untill 21.00 I don't know how I'll be able to go through with this every week!
This weekend I'll be studying for my oral philosophy assignment. It's not until next week but I like to be prepared. I probably also be trying to finish my Personal Statement, and my Ucas profile - eugh.


Olivia Palermo (in both pictures)

I want this outfit!! And her hair, I love the colour and the cut


I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend, and be sure to check back in here later, I'm guessing both Jenny and I will be updating at least one more time this weekend.

-Sofia

1 comment: