Monday 7 November 2011

Starting Afresh

Hola! 
Here's my outfit of the day. I was so not bothered to try hard for school today :p so i just opted for this boring and casual outfit. Also, because I have a lot of work to do, I took the photos on photobooth so that I wouldn't endure the long and tideous process of uploading them onto iphoto. I hope you can still make out the outfit.


If you guys have read the previous post by me then you will know that I feel drowned in work. Fear not however, I have deactivated my facebook account indefinitely and have found since yesterday that I work so much more efficiently without my number one distraction. Nonetheless, I still have a lot of work to do. 


I WILL KEEP POSTING. FINGERS CROSSED.


Starting afresh feels so good. Mentally.
Jenny x.

I am going over this play because tomorrow
 I have a practice oral commentary in English :S
Bag - H&M £10
Jeans - Zara 59.90€
Frill Shirt - Hollister $20? in the sale
Blazer - H&M 24.90€

No comments:

Post a Comment