Friday 25 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Even tough my family and I don't celebrate this holiday, there's no need to not be thankful of the wonderful people in my life. I'd like to thank my family who are always by my side even though we don't always agree, I'd like to thank my wonderful friends in three different countries.
Finland: Jenny and Helen, my two beautiful friends who make my days by putting a smile on my face - you will always have a place in my heart.
Italy: to all of you reading this from Italy, I'm forever greatful that we still keep in contact, and I hope I can come and visit soon - I love you.
Sweden: my wonderful friend Natalie who always entertains me with her charm and brightens up my day with her smile - thank you.
Natalie - summer 2011
Shona, Lou, Ari, me, Jenny - Italy summer 2011

Lou and me - Italy summer 2011

Jenny and Ari - Italy summer 2011

Helen and me - London summer 2010

Ari, me and Jenny - Italy Febuary 2010

Me, Natalie and Juno - summer 2011
-Sofia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment