Thursday 10 November 2011

Gone

Well, I guess since Jenny has gotten kidnapped by some random Finnish molestor, I'll have to take over this blog. No but seriously, I have no idea where that girl has run off to. She might have drowned in her IB-assignments or something, but who knows? Only eight months left of school ever! Hang in there Jenny, I know you'll make it.
Very fuzzy iPhone photo from this summer - Scotland (Jen and I)

Summer 2011 - Glasgow University (me and Jen)

Summer 2011 - Gavirate, Italy (me and Jen)

My mom's 50th birthday summer 2011 - Mathilde (our friend from Italy), me and Jenny

This is boring, I know, but I won't be doing an outfit of the day because I'm not wearing something you haven't seen before - lately I haven't had that much inspiration fashion wise :/

Took this the other day with Photobooth

-Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment