Sunday 6 November 2011

Study Sunday

Hi! 
I am not going to do outfit of the days on Saturday or Sunday unless I go out. Most weekends I spend doing my homework and lazing around in my sweatpants and a hoody, hence i am not going to do an outfit of the day. I have been very stressed about all the work I have to do and how far I am behind. I have been having a period of extremely low motivation, which is ironic because it was only 2-3 weeks ago that I went to a study skills presentation and felt a huge wave of motivation. I managed to write 2000 words in one evening because of it. Anyway I will stop depressing you with my IB life and I will give you and myself something to look forward to in the next week. I am going to go see Hot Chelle Rae with my friend and sister and will definitely post an outfit of the night for that! In the meantime, I will have to work my ass off to stop this feeling of guilt for doing nothing. 


Have a great Sunday,
Jenny x.

No comments:

Post a Comment