Friday 18 November 2011

Breaking Down or Breaking Dawn?

Hey y'all :)
I have no school today, yet I am at school writing my history investigation (and writing this post!). I am going to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 in a couple of hours. Not too excited because I am not really a fan of the movies nor the books but since I've seen the previous movies, I can't miss out this one. Plus, my friend enjoys it! The characters are too not appealing. Bella was a mopey whinging girl in the previous movies, Edward was just too sensitive, Jacob is moody and desperate. I like Alice the most - she's got cool hair, has an awesome power and brings happiness into the depressing novel. I used to like Twilight and New Moon (the books) but then all of a sudden they become really famous and people were obsessing over it. Over rated if you ask me. I'll stop my rant now. Tell me what you think of the books/movies. 


Here's an extremely simple outfit that I put together a couple of months ago. My friend and I did a shoot in the woodlands for her blog: www.roosrendition.blogspot.com. Her blog is awful so don't check it out. 

Shoes - Monki
Trousers - Zara
Shirt -H&M
Belt - Gina Tricot

Meet my lovely friend Roos.
Cardigan - Villa (belongs to Roos)

Have a great weekend,
Jenny x.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god. I hate your blog. It's so ugly. Plus, my blog is so much better. And don't diss Twilight. Twilight's awesome. I mean, I don't particularly like the movies either, but the novels are good. So. Please. Just SHAA'APPP.




    (just kidding my love)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Only Way is Essex was actually on last night..cracked me up! "Shuuu'uupp" and "oh yeeaah".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lika the character of the father, don't remember his name but Bella's father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes Charlie! He's funny but extremely awkward :p

    ReplyDelete