Saturday 19 January 2013

The Music































Usually when it comes to me finding new music, I find new/old music on Spotify. I don't even know what I did before I had Spotify! I sure as hell didn't listen to as much music as I do now, that's for sure. But usually what happens is I go on the Top Lists and browse through the playlist for every country, and every time I do I find a few new ad interesting songs.
YouTube is also a great help when it comes to music. I usually search for one song, then get lost in the millions of music videos on there. However, I also get introduced to new songs/artists/albums from my friends.
Also, usually if I'm watching a movie and I think to myself "Hey, I really like this song" I will most likely Google the soundtrack list for that movie. For example, when I was watching the movie Project X, I remember really liking the music and so, I opened up my laptop and Googled the soundtrack! I did the same for Drive, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Runaways and many more.

The famous song from Project X: Pursuit of Happiness

Tomorrowland is one of the largest electronic dance music festivals in the world. It takes place in the town of Boom in Belgium. The latest event, which was the eight edition of the festival, since its opening in 2005, was held between July 27 and 29, 2012. Artist in attendance included Afrojack, Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, Fatboy Slin, Hardwell, Nicky Romero, Laidback Luke, David Guetta, Steve Aoki, Knife Party and LMFAO among many others.
Even though I haven't attended the festival, yet, Tomorrowland has introduced me to a lot of songs, which I now consider some of my favourites.

Teenage Crime - Adrian Lux

The Way We See The World - Afrojack, Dmitri Vegas, Like Mike & Nervo

No comments:

Post a Comment