Saturday 5 January 2013

Sälen 2012/2013

I'm back at home now after five days of skiing! We spent the week in a little house in the Swedish mountains. We also drove to the Norwegian ski resort Trysil, which is roughly a one hour drive away.
All photos taken with my iPod.
Day 1: Lindvallen

New Years Eve Dinner

Khom Loi's

Which collapsed because it was raining

Day 2: Tandådalen. Sofie and Emmy ready for a full day of skiing

My skis

Day 2: Tandådalen

Day 2: Tandådalen

Day 2: Tandådalen

Day 3: Hundfjället. Sunset 

Day 4: Trysil, Norway

Day 4: Sun all day in Trysil! :D

Day 4: Trysil

Day 4: Trysil

Day 4: Where we had lunch


Day 4: Beautiful sunset in Trysil

Day 5: In the evening we had drinks at Högfjällshotellet.
I had a non-alcoholic drink because I was the designated driver! Nonetheless, it was delticous!
Thankfully, this year it wasn't absolutely freezing. The temperature stayed around 1 to -7°C for the whole week, so I can't complain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment