Monday 14 January 2013

Music Monday #22


Yo yo dudes! Like promised, yet another music Monday. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! :D

Bulletproof - La Roux
I know this is an old-ish song but I found it in my Spotify playlist and have been enjoying it quite a bit. It takes me back to a camping trip in summer 2010. My crazy friend Helen and I listened to this song every day for a whole week!

Don't You (Forget about me) - Simple Minds
The Breakfast Club!! If you haven't already seen this movie, then where have you been? Go and see it :)

Love is All I Got - Feed Me & Crystal Fighters
At first, I didn't know what to think of this song. But now, after listening to it a couple of times, I LIKE IT!

It Will Rain - Bruno Mars
Oh Bruno, I love your voice!! Another glorious song I stumbled upon from my Spotify playlist.

Let it Roll - Flo Rida
I feel like all of his songs sound the same... Or maybe that's just me :o Nonetheless, it's a great tune.

Bellas Finals: Price tag/Don't you (forget about me)/Give me everything/Just the way you are/Party in the USA/Turn the beat around - The Barden Bellas
Great mash-up! This is from the movie Pitch Perfect - which I actually quite enjoyed, it was really humorous!


No comments:

Post a Comment