Wednesday 9 January 2013

Study, Study, Study...


EXAM schedule:
Sociology: Tuesday 15th Jan. 9-11
Management: Tuesday 15th Jan. 15-17
Psychology: Thursday 24th Jan. 11-12

UPDATE:
Music Mondays will be uploaded on their usual schedule, so expect #22 on Monday the 14th!
What else? Oh yes, I was pleasantly surprised by how warm (if you even can call it that) it is here. I've been so used to the very cold weather back in Sweden. It was 8-10°C today and the sun was shining brightly all day! It was so nice :)
Other than that, I can't wait for re-freshers which starts on Friday the 25th of January! My flatmates and I are planning on going out for dinner together in the evening and then enjoying the freedom for a while! :D
Have you peeps seen the new One Direction music video for their song "Kiss You"? the first time I watched it I laughed the whole way through it! It's very amusing, especially the scene when they're skiing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment