Wednesday 16 January 2013

Mentally Drained..


Two down, one more to go! It could've been worse, but I've had the hardest time trying to concentrate on my exam studying these past 6 days :(
Anyway, on a happier note I'm not doing anything at all today, and that feels damn good! I had a nice, long sleep in this morning - well deserved I think, after the complete mess I was yesterday.
But tomorrow, I just have to get back on that horse and start studying again. This time, for my multiple choice Psychology exam - which is on Thursday next week.
Anyways, I am very much looking forward to refreshers like I mentioned before. The Societies and Sports fair is on again, and I've been thinking of joining the lacrosse team. I've never really played before, but my flatmate Michele is on the team and she says it's a lot of fun! So I might try that; mostly because I know how fun they have at their socials :)

Soundtrack of my day: Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment