Wednesday 27 March 2013

Stockholm with Helen

22.3 - 26.3



Deliiiish!


Helen's mattress deflated and so we had to improvise and make a mattress
out of three blankets. Bless.

Completely normal.



Helen being a hobo.

I can't believe it's already spring break! Where the hell did the time go?! It flew by in a blink of an eye - the same thing happened last term - it's scary how fast time flies.

As you may or may not know, Helen and I arrived in Stockholm on Friday afternoon after a very long journey (on separate flights however). I hadn't seen Helen since October of 2012, and that was only for about 3 hours in total, so when I finally got to give her a nice long hug I finally felt like myself again :)
Helen and I spent our days out in the city shopping, drinking tea at Urban Coffee and complaining about our feet and backs hurting haha! On Sunday evening we went to the cinema to watch Django Unchained - Helen, you will know how to pronounce this! KRRR. Helen had seen it twice before but this was the first time for me and I was not disappointed. Christoph Waltz you are a hell of an actor! I loved that Quentin Tarantino, the director of the film, plays a little role in the movie as an Australian cowboy haha. However, I still think I prefer Inglorious Basterds. I think I may have to see Django Unchained  one or two more times to be completely sure.



2 comments: