Friday 1 March 2013

This Time Last Year - March 2012

March 2012

For quite some time now I've been thinking of introducing a new concept into this blog.
This Time Last Year will be a recap of what was going on in my life this time last year - convenient title, right? This will be a monthly thing, meaning I will post it once at the start of every month - this first time being the month of March 2012.
To be perfectly honest though, it took me quite some time to actually find reasonable photos to post on here, I also realized that the month of March 2012 was quite a boring month for me.. and I don't know if that's depressing or if I'm glad that I was studying so hard.. haha!
My class and I received our Graduation caps at the start of March - that was a VERY exciting day I remember. Karin and Sangeet look very pleased!

Picture of my finished prom dress. 

I visited the university for an open day with my class.

I had several cuppas (aka. cups of tea/coffee) on the cold late-winter days to warm myself up.

I rearranged my bedroom out of pure boredom. I MISS MY BED!!!

By the end of March most of the snow had melted away and I sat outside in our garden reading my book.

I made a chocolate cake - "kladdkaka" to be more exact.

Was fascinated by all of my Dad's flower bouquets - I think we had like 8 scattered around the house.

And again..

My Dad got me my first pair of beloved vans! I have the mens Vans Authentic but I initially wanted the mens Vans Era, but it was absolutely impossible to find them anywhere!

Bought a proper sketch pad and pencils and started drawing again.

The finished product - but I still don't like the red I drew...


I started to draw tulips.

In the process...

The finished product.

I wonder what March 2013 will be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment