Thursday 14 March 2013

Weekend

I decided to give the blog a little face lift with a new background, new writing font and a relocation of the gadgets. I like it a lot better now and I hope you do too!

My weekend started today at 12 - yaay! But I have a psychology research report to finish for Tuesday and have to find research for my debate on Thursday. We're debating whether humans have evolved to be monogamous or polygamous. Quite interesting and amusing at the same time!

If I'm feeling up for it, I'm going to a flat party my friend Connor is hosting with his flatmates tomorrow evening/night. Usually their flat parties are insane - last time the porters kicked us out ahah. On Saturday I might go into town for a little stroll in and out of the shops then a movie night with the girls! Sunday will most likely just consist of work, work and more work!

I cannot believe it's a week left until I get to go home for spring break/easter vacay! WOOP WOOP :D

For a closer look into my life follow me on Instagram: @sofiajnyman
Most recent photos on Instagram:

Isn't he just the cutest little thing you've ever seen!? I mean look at the first picture!!





No comments:

Post a Comment