Thursday 7 March 2013

Imagine Dragons

I have recently been listening to a lot of Imagine Dragons, and I started wondering who the band actually was. My second thought was that I had to share it with you!
Imagine Dragons are an American indie rock and alternative rock band based in Las Vegas, Nevada. The band signed with Interscope Records in November of 2011.
The members of the band consists of the lead singer and drummer Dan Reynolds, bass player and backup vocals Ben McKee, Wayne Sermon playing the guitar and backup singer and finally Dan Platzman on the drums, viola and backup vocals.
Their music is often described as being positive and uplifting which I think is very true. Moreover, the name of the band is actually an anagram for something only the band members know - I thought that was quite an interesting fact! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment