Sunday 3 March 2013

Shoes, shoes, shoes

I found these four shoes on office.co.uk

Nike Blazer Hi Suede Vintage
Colour: Atomic Teal
Ultimately I fell in love with the cool teal colour of the shoe. I also very much like the style of it - a break from simple converse.

Toms University Espadrille
Colour: University navy blue
The ultimate summer shoe! Easy to slip your foot into and I have always loved simple espadrilles like these.

Converse All Star
Colour: Optical white canvas
You can never go wrong with a pair of converse. My white Hi-tops have seen the end of their days and really need to buy a new pair. I still can't decide if I should get a nice spring/summer colour or the white ones.. Or maybe both ;)

Timberland Classic Boat Amherst (2 eye)
Colour: Root beer
These Timberland loafers are perfect for both spring and summer. The leather is comfortable and the shoes is a classic style which I like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment