Monday 1 April 2013

Music Monday #33


Party Up (up in here) - DMX
This is an Ios song which I found on Friday evening while I was searching for songs on Spotify.

Alla Vill Till Himmelen Men Ingen Vill Dö - Timbuktu
"Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die" I love this song!

Afterski - DJ Broiler
This norwegian song was playing in the slopes when my dad and I took a day trip to Trysil, Norway on Friday. The weather was absolutely amazing and people were chilling in the slopes, BBQ's ready to be used and a beer in their hand - proper after-ski mode!

Got 2 Know - Flux Pavillion

Ancora Qui - Ennio Morricone & Elisa Toffoli

Freedom - Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton
These last two, amazing songs are from the Django Unchained soundtrack. Have a listen to the whole thing it's so good!

Dance Our Tears Away - John De Sohn feat. Kristin Amparo
This song makes me so excited for summer! :D A new favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment