Wednesday 24 April 2013

11 Random Facts About Me


1. What is a nickname only your family calls you?
The nickname which my family and close friends call me is "Sia" which derives from my forename Sofia. I came up with this name when I was about 4 years old, and always called myself Sia. The name that only my dad and brother call me sometimes when they're joking around is "Sieso." This last one is hard to pronounce unless you know how they say it, and I'm not going to try to explain it because I can't, lol.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

This isn't exactly weird, it's really only for practical reasons, but immediately when I get home I put my hair up in a ponytail or bun. I'm fine with wearing it down when I'm out but I just feel like it's in the way when I'm at home...

3. Do you have any phobias?

I have ophidiophobia. Which is basically the fear of snakes. I cannot even think of snakes without getting shivers. And when I see one on TV my heart races and I feel scared. I have however touched a rattle snake before. This was at Skansen zoo in Stockholm and I must say that it was probably the softest thing I've ever touched. So I faced my greatest fear but I am still terrified...

4. What is a song you love to blast & belt out when you're alone?

Hehehe. This only really works if it's dark outside and if you have good speakers. But I turn off all the lights in the room I'm in, open the window and blast "Make It Bun Dem" by Skrillex + Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley. I don't really sing along to it though.

5. What is one of your biggest pet-peeves?

When people munch on their food really loudly. It drives me insaaaane! I can't stand it. I grosses me out.

6. What is one of your nervous habits?

I bite my nails. This used to be very regular, not because I was nervous all the time but because it was a horrid habbit. I've stopped and only bite my nails when I get nervous or anxious.

7. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

Everywhere. But my preferred side is against the wall.

8. Which way do you face in the shower?

When I'm washing my hair, I'm facing away from the nozzle. But if I'm washing my face it's obviously towards the nozzle. I basically face all ways.

9. What is a phrase or exclamation you always say?

"That's fine" this is a phrase I've been saying a lot lately, and I can't seem to stop. I don't just blurt it out randomly but I do say it when it's needed, if that makes sense ?

10. What do you wear to bed?

It depends really. But my favourite pajama is an old, over-sized t-shirt which is sort of like a short nightgown. I've had it since I was like 12 so it's extremely soft and cozy now because it has been washed so many times! It's short sleeved though, and I would like it even more if it had long sleeves because my arms get cold sometimes during the night. I sometimes wear pajama shorts as well, but I've realized they are uncomfortable to sleep with since I usually lie on my stomach.

11. What is your dream car?
A red Fiat 500 (cinquecento) the new version. I wouldn't say no to the old version either, the one in the picture looks perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment