Thursday 18 April 2013

I Heart Spring


1. What is your favourite spring nail polish? 
Two months ago I bought a beautiful dark pink nail polish from Topshop. It's called "One Hot Minute," however the colour of the nail polish in the pictures don't look anything like how it does in real life - it's more pink.
I also like mint green and corals for the spring and summer!

2. What is your favourite spring flower?
Last week I bought a potted white narcissus for my room. It's slowly starting to bloom now and I'm so excited!
My favourite spring/summer flower are peonies. They can bloom from April through to June/July, but where I live I think they start to bloom in June.
Tulips are another favourite for spring and I love them in all their different colours and styles!

3. What is your favourite fragrance (body spray/perfume etc.) this spring?
This whole year I've been alternating between two Victoria's Secret perfumes. One is the Bombshell body mist which smells of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la, yellow peony and vanilla orchid - in other words GORGEOUS! The other  fragrance is a body mist called Secret Charm which smells of fresh honeysuckle and jasmine. I also have the body lotion for this scent.

4. What is spring like where you live?
Spring has finally arrived here! It's been sunny and fairly warm (10-14°C - yes, this is warm for me) but extremely windy for the past week I've been here. It did rain yesterday but that's all part of living in the UK - very wet.
The park's flowers are in full bloom and hopefully the trees will be lush and green soon :D

5. What are your favourite spring accessories?
Sunglasses!

6. Which are your favourite spring shoes?
I recently purchased a pair of Chipie shoes and these are the ultimate spring shoe. They're easy to put on, which I like, and are fairly comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment