Friday 19 April 2013

50 Random Questions Tag


1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Out on a walk.

2. Favourite moisturiser?
Nivea's Smooth Caring body cream in the purple tub thing.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I sure hope not.

4. Is there anything pink within 3 meters of you?
My shoes, a VIP wristband from TigerTiger, a pencil and my brush.

5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Last weekend - I was only passing through to get to the other side.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, and they have cute chickens on them!

7. What is the weather like outside?
Sunny-ish, a little cloudy and 9°C

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I wasn't driving, but when I went to the airport to go home in March.

9. Have you been to the movies in the past week?
Nein.

10. Are you warm?
I'm bloody freezing!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.

12. What are you wearing right now?
A blue slouchy sweater from BikBok, black leggings and my chicken socks.

13. What are you listening to at the moment?
Flight from Edoras - Howard Shore. Haha, I'm such a nerd.

14. Last food you ate?
My breakfast. Philadelphia and ham sandwich.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
On a plane.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the past week?
Nope.

17. When is the last time you ran?
Today.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Hmm.. The Olympics I think?... Yeah, probably that

19. What is your favourite animal?
UNICORNS! No but seriously, horses and owls.

20. Your dream vacation?
Rent a boat and sail around in the Caribbean or the Greek islands.

21. Last person's room you were in?
Paola's room. We were watching the newest episode of Game of Thrones!

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my arm when I was four - but I hardly remember that.

23. What is your favourite movie?
I have so many! As of now it's HookDjango Unchained or The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My mum.

25. Last play/show/musical you watched?
I saw the ballet Giselle when I was home for easter. It was really good!

26. What are your plans for tonight?
Either I'm staying in with my flatmates and watching a Game of Thrones marathon or Tangled, or I'm going to a house warming party.

27. Favourite memory from last year?
STUDENTEEEEEEN - my graduation, or the Ios trip.

28. Who is the last person you sent a message to?
My dad.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Helen and I might pop over to Edinburgh on Monday.

30. Have you ever been to camp?
Yes, four times. Twice to Malma Kvarn which is a sailing camp in Stockholm. Twice to Ängsholmen, which is just a regular camp thing.

31. Were you part of any school clubs/societies?
Yes, I joined the choir when I was four, I was a Brownie for a few years, I was part of the knitting society (yes, I'm pretty serious) in Kindergarten. I later joined the Drama society. I'm now part of the Nordic Society and Psychology Society.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
If I ever get to go to outer space.

33. Are you wearing any perfume?
No.

34. How many cousins do you have?
I'm actually not sure... But I have met seven of them (6 boys and 1 girl). I only have cousins on my mother's side, since my dad is an only child.

35. Do you have a tan?
Pffft! No...

36. Favourite song of the moment?
Like Home by Nicky Romero + Nervo
OR
Home - Edward Sharpe + The Magnetic Zeros

37. What phone do you have?
Call me old school but I have a Nokia 302. Indestructible.

38. Last movie/series you watched?
I was watching the Swedish crime series Wallander before I went to bed last night - probably the reason why I had nightmares...

39. Do you collect anything?
I collect post stamps, sea shells and pretty and unique pebbles/stones.

40. Favourite book?
I dont' have a favourite book.

41. Have you ever been pulled over?
Thankfully no (not yet at least..) I think I would have started crying and hyperventilating!

42. Favourite soda?
CocaCola

43. What does your last text say?
"Ok. Tittar på det i morgon."

44. Do you like spicy food?
Love it! Just as long as it's not too spicy.

45. Do you need to do the laundry?
Desperately.

46. What were you doing at 11am yesterday?
Waiting for my Social psychology lecture to start.

47. Favourite tea flavour?
I like green tea, but recently I've been drinking more and more red tea!

48. What type of hair brush do you use?
I have a pink Tangle Teezer. I couldn't live without it.

49. Last time you took a shower?
This morning, after I got up.

50. When was the last time you cut your hair?
About a month ago... but I didn't cut that much so I'm thinking of getting it cut again.

No comments:

Post a Comment