Sunday 21 April 2013

Best Friend Tag

Helen Heather Elizabeth Jacobson



1. Who is Helen Jacobson?
I'm 18, turning 19 in June. I was born in France but grew up in Italy. At the moment I'm studying at the University of Aberystwyth.

2. How and when did you meet?
Helen: We met in Mr. Coldwell's class - 4th year primary. He had moved my best friend to another seat so Sofia could sit next to me. I was really upset and didn't like Sofia at first... But in the playground Xana, Ari, Jenny and I talked and we decided we should be friends with her and invite her to our house.
Sofia: I can't remember when or how we started talking to each other.

3. What's your favourite memory together?
Helen: The trip to Pompeii in third year secondary. That's when we became proper friends.
Sofia: I realized on that trip that Helen and I had a lot of similarities which we hadn't discovered before. We'd always been friends but not as close as we are now.

4. Describe each other in two words.
Helen: Sofia is crazy and healthy. She eats rice cookies for Christ's sake!!
Sofia: Helen is either insanely spastic or chill.

5. What's your favourite song?
Helen: My all-time favourite is Sweet Child o' Mine, but at the moment it's Buzzin' by Mann feat. 50-Cent.
Sofia: I have so manyyyy! All The Right Moves by One Republic is my favourite. But at the moment I like Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros.
 
6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?
Helen: She's extremely anal and too healthy for my liking.
Sofia: Something which I like about Helen is that she's extremely care-free, but this is also a negative thing about her.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
Sofia: It doesn't matter where we are we always act the same. We don't have to go anywhere to have a good time, we just go with it.
Helen: Amen to that!

8. Favourite inside joke?
Helen: "Cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, swallow the gravy - GET IT OVER HERE BUDDY LET'S DO THIS!!" from Tropic Thunder.
Sofia: We have soooo many inside jokes from that movie it's insane. Every time we see each other we make new inside jokes. So we could have a conversation with just inside jokes and make complete sense to each other.

9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
Sofia: Helen.
Helen: Me.

10. Do you have anything matching?
Helen: We have the same Lonchamp bag, same foundation, same converse.

No comments:

Post a Comment