Thursday 26 June 2014

Keep on keepin' on

Dunes in Scotland, June 2011
That's my motto for the time being. I regard it as a less cliché version of "Keep calm and carry on," which I bloody hate at this point if I'm perfectly honest.

We are constantly surrounded by people. We live in big urban cities, that come alive with the hustle and bustle of its inhabitants. However, I think there is an overwhelming feeling of loneliness amongst many of us. I have always been comfortable being by myself, I just don't like feeling lonely. I'm not one of those icky people who has to be with someone for the majority of their time to get by with their lives.
I'll leave it there for now, as I will most likely get carried away with my thoughts and ramble on about everything and nothing between heaven and hell.

On a happier note I started work yesterday and will be working all through July until around mid-August, if I'm not mistaken. Furthermore I saw an ad in the newspaper this morning about a strawberry-picking-farm located a mere 20-min ride with the car. If that doesn't scream summer, I don't know what does.. Our strawberries haven't ripened yet, but there's heaps of them to munch on once they have turned red in July!
A few days ago I was researching vacation destinations on the Interwebs. I seriously need to stop doing this to myself! I just get sad when I realize I will most likely be spending my whole summer in Sweden…
Also, yous should check out Ed Sheeran's new album X!

No comments:

Post a Comment