Sunday 29 June 2014

Okay? Okay.


Last night, after dinner with Natalie in a Greek restaurant, Juno met up with us in the cinema to watch The Fault in our Stars. When Natalie first suggested that we go see it, I was against it. I'd seen the trailer countless times on the YouTube adverts, heard about how good the book was through several individuals, but the story just didn't appeal to me. Mainly because the outcome in these sorts of stories is always the same; death.
However, I gave the movie a shot and before I knew it I was letting myself be entertained by the many light-hearted, humorous comments and jokes throughout the movie. It was hard not to get a slight attachment to the characters and shed a few tears along with them. In all honesty, you'd have to be an extremely cold-hearted individual not to shed a tear and sympathize with the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment