Tuesday 3 June 2014

2nd Year


Now that second year has come to an end I feel an overwhelming feeling of relief. However, I feel as though this year has gone by a lot quicker than last year… I have no idea how this is even possible. Even though there have been times where I have felt that time stood still, but looking back at those times, they actually went by pretty quickly.

I'm looking forward to going home and spending time with family and friends who I don't get to see as often now that I spend most of my time in the UK. I am also looking forward to my work/internship, it'll be a good experience for me and will give me an insight into the field of work that I'm highly interested in. Of course I am looking forward to the week where Helina comes over to Stockholm to visit me. I have a lot of things planned for that week and I am excited to spend that time with my closest friend! Surprisingly, I haven't booked a trip abroad this summer and it makes me a little upset because I love spending time in the sun, preferably at the beach, reading good books, drinking cold coca-cola, swimming in the sea and eating good food.

Tonight I'm pre-drinking with my flatmates and then going out to Exo with a bunch of friends. Gaah! I can hardly contain my excitement! It's going to be a good night :D Tomorrow I'll be packing up my things and putting it into storage. I plan on going out tomorrow night as well with a few other friends, and pulling an all-nighter as I have to catch a flight at 7.35 down to London on Thursday morning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment