Friday 13 June 2014

Class of 2014


I woke up to the sound of exhilarated and slightly obnoxious students singing "Vi har tagit studenten, vi har tagit studenten, fy fan vad vi är bra!" I jumped out of bed and opened my blinds to catch a glimpse of the graduates dressed in white caps, looking so confident and happy.
It instantly brought me back to the 8th of June 2012, when it was my time to graduate. I remember my class walking to our school from my house, feeling so high on life in the morning sun. The feeling is so fresh in my memory, almost as if it happened yesterday.
But an overwhelming feeling of jealousy came over me when I stood there in my window, watching the students walk by. I want to do it all over again. My graduation day was and still is one of the best days of my life. When I see the graduate students I get goosebumps and a shiver down my spine, because I know the feelings they are experiencing, and how incredibly happy they are right in that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment