Wednesday 22 January 2014

Library


The library is pretty much my second home at the moment. I feel like I spend more time there than anywhere else. I am so tired that I could easily fall asleep right now, even though it's only seven o'clock… Ugh. I cannot express enough how much I despise exams. They are the silliest piece of crap ever invented and I freakin' hate that practically my whole future depends on how well I do during those hours. If I get below a 12 (out of 20) on my psychology I won't get into honours. Christ… This is a sick, sick world we live in. Okay, I'll stop my rant now.

The good news is that I am going down to Aberystwyth next Thursday to visit Helen! I haven't seen her since August, so I really can't wait to see her! I don't know what she has planned for us to do... probably nothing, haha. I know we're going out and that we're going to look at the town and the campus. When she came up to Aberdeen last April, pretty much all we did apart from a tour of the campus and town and a few study hours in the library, was watch Wallander, eat Doritos, drink beer in the sun and laugh so hard that we cried.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment