Saturday 25 January 2014

The Wolf


The first time I saw the trailer for The Wolf of Wall Street, I was immediately drawn in by the twisted, comical and surprising true story, of the stock broker Jordan Belfort. I searched the Internet for more trailers, movie clips, and interviews of the cast and crew. I wanted to know as much as I could about the story and the filming process.
The Wolf of Wall Street is actually the fifth collaboration between the brilliant director Martin Scorsese and actor Leonardo DiCaprio. He has been nominated for a Golden Globe (which he won) and an Oscar, which I really hope he wins, because it has been way overdue, and he's incredible in the role of Jordan Belfort. I was in complete awe of Leonardo DiCaprio's performance in the trailers alone, so you can only imagine how good he is in the movie. He brings so much to the screen, as well as the other actors, and I don't think you'll ever be bored during the two hour and forty-five minute movie - there is always something going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment