Thursday 16 January 2014

Revision...


Howzit bru? (I've been practicing my SA accent and slang these past few days, don't ask me why)

Man.. studying really does suck! Today I was at the library with Katrina for 6 hours straight, studying sociology. When I got home my head was pounding and my eyes were all red and itchy (what the heck?), so I wasn't able to do any more work. My body then proceeded to think that feeling ill, almost carsick, was a good idea! I made some dinner and felt a little better, but now my head is throbbing again. Christ… I think a long sleep-in tomorrow is needed to make up for all these early mornings in the library.

In other news, we have found a fantastic flat for next year. We went to a flat viewing yesterday and I couldn't believe how nice it was! It's within a 5 - 7 minute walk to uni and a 3 minute walk to the gym; absolutely perfect. We get our own washing machine, which is like heaven for people like me, who have to live in halls and have to fight over the communal washing machines!

No comments:

Post a Comment