Wednesday 8 January 2014

January 8th

Wouldn't say no to this! Christ...

Usually when I make these kinds of updates, I have something to actually say. Embarrassingly enough, my life is quite boring as I spend my days studying, watching TV and playing GTA5 (<--it's da bomb). This is what I have been doing since New Year's, and sadly the stressful studying will continue until the end of January when all of my exams are done. After the exams I will most likely take the train down to Helen for the weekend!

I have also occupied myself with researching holiday destinations for the summer. Isn't that a little early you say? It's never too early! I get so extremely excited and it gives me lots of motivation to march on. No plans are certain at the moment, but it's looking quite promising.

Also, I have been getting these really nice spring feelings rushing through me, you know the ones you get when spring has just started and it finally gets a little warmer? Yeah. But of course I'm just imagining it, it's cold and grey outside and merely 7°C. This is what usually happens to me after New Year's; I think that spring is going to roll around and the birds will be chirping, but it's sadly three to four months until that will happen…

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment