Monday 2 December 2013

Music Monday #64



On Thursday, I went to watch the second installment of the Hunger Games series, Catching Fire. It was unbelievably good - it completely exceeded my expectations! It is safe to say that the first movie was kind of a disappointment. However, everything in the movie resembled what I had previously imagined while reading the book, it felt like the producers had read my mind and replicated everything and put it  into the movie!!
Upon returning from the cinema, I immediately searched for the soundtrack, and I've been listening to it  non-stop ever since.

A few of the songs:
Atlas - Coldplay
Elastic Heart - Sia ft. The Weekend, Diplo
Who We Are - Imagine Dragons
Devil May Cry - The Weekend

Just Friends - James Newton Howard
A Quarter Quell - James Newton Howard
I Need You - James Newton Howard
Arena Crumbles - James Newton Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment