Wednesday 4 December 2013

December 2013

Helen and I looking exhausted in Helsinki airport, before we boarded our plane to Stockholm. August 2013 

I have been really bad at updating this blog apart from my weekly music Monday's, frankly because I haven't been doing much and I have no inspiration to do anything.

Apart from going to the cinema last Thursday, I wrote a sociology essay on Arlie Hochschild's claims regarding the broader social effects on the commercialization of human feeling, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Quite an interesting topic, but not my best essay…

On Sunday the 1st of December, the first of Advent was celebrated with a bunch of friends at Sofia's and Lauren's flat. We ate cookies and æbleskiver (Danish pancake balls) and drank Christel's homemade mulled wine. Afterwards we headed to Wagamama's to stuff ourselves with some tasty ramen.

On Tuesday I got my psychology essay and report back. They are both good grades, but it bothers me that I could have gotten a better grade because of the small, stupid mistakes I made, which I even knew about before handing them in but didn't do anything about because I was lazy and fed up. Meh!

I have also started my Christmas shopping. I have bought Oskar's and my Dad's presents. Once I get home I'll buy my Mum's, and at Heathrow I'll buy Natalie's. My flat has organized Secret Santa, and I'm done with those presents as well. I just need to find wrapping paper :)

Pip pip

No comments:

Post a Comment