Wednesday 18 December 2013

Homeward Bound















Photo compilation of my term, starting from Fresher's week to the last week

Every time I sit down to write one of theses posts, it blows my mind when I think about how fast time goes by. I mention this a lot, but it genuinely freaks me out and it is interesting to see how much it affects me.
This first term of second year has been a hectic one. I have had a lot of assignments, which have affected my social life. I haven't been able to be fully social, because I have focused on my studies.
Thinking back on my fresher's week, I think this year was a lot better than last year. I went out pretty much every single night and had a blast, but obviously had to pay for it the three following weeks, when I had a horrendous cough. It was so bad, that at night I would hyperventilate because I wasn't getting enough air into my lungs, which would make me cough even more. Ugh, it was awful!
Half way through the term something horrible, yet expected, happened. This greatly affected my mood, my appetite, my studies, and my overall outlook on life.
Now, almost two months later, I am not myself completely, but I am trying to get back to the stage where I am happy. I have good days and bad days, but thankfully mostly good days.

Tomorrow morning I am homeward bound. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment