Saturday 2 August 2014

Friday night





Before I headed off to dinner with Natalie, I had an aperitivo at home with my parents and two family friends. My dad made watermelon and mint drinks, containing watermelon flavoured rum, sprite and chunks of fresh watermelon and crushed mint.
At roughly half past eight, Natalie and I ended up at Level (a bar & restaurant) for dinner and a glass of wine. After our dinner, we headed over to Sushi Yama for a taster of their cocktails. I had a mojito, which was super nice and fresh! After my cocktail we headed down to Ivy to meet up with a few people and a cider. We then headed to Satin, where I bumped into a few friends and stuck around until half past 2, when we finally decided to skedaddle and head home. As Natalie was the designated driver for the evening, we first drove home Robin, her boyfriend, and two of his friends, but only after a quick stop at Sibylla, where they got some food. I got home at twenty past 3 and headed straight for bed as I was knackered.

This morning, Oskar and I took the car over to our grandparents house for lunch. We then helped them around the house a little bit and ran an errand, before we headed back home.
My Sunday will be spent at work, as I had to cover for a girl who couldn't make it. I'll be working from 11.30 to 22.00, so I'm making the most of my chilled Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment