Wednesday 27 August 2014

Autumn loving

As a sweater-loving type of gal, who adores to bundle up warm with cozy scarves and don the chic chelsea boot, autumn is prefect for me! It has actually become one of my favourite seasons due to what I can find in my wardrobe; simple items which one can layer, cozy items (a.k.a. knitted sweaters and scarves), and boots.

With autumn just around the corner (read: it's already here…), it means I'll be heading back to Aberdeen for my third year at university. I'm looking forward to coming back and catching up with all of my friends and hearing what they got up to this summer! I'm especially eager to hear David's story, as he is cycling all the way from Orlando, Florida to Seattle, Washington. Last time I heard from him he was in Montana. Crazy bastard.

During Freshers' Week 2014 I'll be volunteering, as well as PR-ing for the Nordic Society, which I am so incredibly excited about! Since first year I have wanted to volunteer during Freshers' - the week of madness, followed by the infamous "Freshers' flu". Last year I had the flu for over a month. But it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment