Thursday 27 March 2014

Spring Break




Easter break is nearly upon us. I leave for London on Saturday where I will finally be reunited with my family and friends. We're staying until Monday, when we fly back to Stockholm.
I am so excited to be going home. It's a nice opportunity for me to recharge my batteries and relax a little bit before I go back to uni. While I'm in Stockholm, I hope I will be able to go to Livrustkammaren   (The Royal Armoury) on Slottsbacken to visit the Games of Thrones exhibition! A replica of the Iron Throne will be present, as well as some of the costumes from the series! I'm eagerly waiting for this awesome opportunity!
In early April I'll be flying over the Baltic to visit Jenny in Helsinki. Chris and Helen will also be there, a nice opportunity for us all to catch up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment